Cabaletta Bio is focused on the discovery and development of T cell therapies for B cell-mediated autoimmune diseases. Cabaletta’s therapeutic platform produces highly selective autologous Chimeric AutoAntibody Receptor (CAAR) T cells that are designed to precisely bind and destroy only specific autoantibody-producing B cells while sparing normal antibody-producing B cells, which are essential for human health. The platform is based on the revolutionary Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell technology developed at the University of Pennsylvania that resulted in one of the first commercially-available CAR T cell products for the treatment of B cell malignancies. Cabaletta has an exclusive global licensing agreement and multiple sponsored research agreements with the University of Pennsylvania to develop the CAAR T technology to treat B cell-mediated autoimmune diseases. The Company’s lead therapeutic program is a potential treatment for a prototypical B cell-mediated autoimmune disease, mucosal pemphigus vulgaris (mPV), which is a rare skin disorder that causes painful blisters and sores on mucous membranes leading to severe and sometimes debilitating and life-altering effects.
Uniquely Differentiated. Rapid. Elegant.
At Cabaletta, we are driven by the shared mission of developing a new type of therapy, where patients’ own cells are used to fight disease. We are building a culture grounded in the knowledge that success in the Cabaletta mission lies in the hands of individuals across every aspect of the company. To nurture this, we make an active commitment to the well-being and continuous growth of each person who joins our team. In this way, we are not only working to improve the lives of patients, but of everyone involved. #CabalettaCrew
About the Position
This position will co-report to the Office Manager and Executive Assistant to the Chairman and CEO and the Director, Research and Development Operations. This position will be responsible for providing the research and executive teams with administrative and organizational support that will contribute to the development and operations of an engaged, high performance organization, focused on the development of first-in-class therapies for autoimmune diseases. This position requires an excellent grasp of administrative tasks and provides an opportunity for growth into project coordination and management.
Responsibilities include to:
- Provide administrative support to the senior management team, inclusive of calendar and meeting management, travel, mail and visitor reception/building access, scheduling team meetings, dinners and lunches.
- Support EVP Science & Technology for administrative work as needed, interfacing with U. Penn partnership stakeholders; scheduling and facilitating ongoing governance meeting; distributing minutes and ensuring timely responses on deliverables.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Provide general office staff support (ordering business cards, food and office supplies).
- Work closely with manager, as well as Head of HR and CFO to support seamless on-boarding of new employees (email, laptops, phones, benefits knowledge and support, training requirements).
- Support human resources/benefits administration tasks in support of employee onboarding and communications, and maintains employee and other files as required.
- Provide coverage as required for office manager and executive assistant to the Chairman and CEO.
- Curate project-specific correspondences, reports and meeting decks
- Maintain project timelines and project-specific files
- Develop administrative and organizational processes for future knowledge transfer
- 5-7 years of executive administration experience required
- Proven experience as an Administrative assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizations skills, with a desire to increase leadership skills
- Experience with project management tools preferred
Our name – Cabaletta – is derived from the operatic term for the second part of an aria that is designed to highlight the technical expertise of the lead singer. While our company is not the first to develop chimeric T cells as therapies, we are the first to develop them in a way that leverages T cells to specifically eliminate only B cells that cause disease, while sparing healthy B cells. Utilizing the backbone of this core technology, we expect to advance our portfolio with a rapid and repetitive rhythm, similar to the rhythm that is typical of a cabaletta.
For more information, please visit https://www.cabalettabio.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to submit an application. Please include your CV along with the title of the position you are applying for.
Our most important asset is our people and we offer competitive benefits, PTO, and stock option plans.
Cabaletta Bio is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law.